Saturday, October 4, 2008

Breaking News

To my fellow PPB's, i'm inviting y'all to me open house.At Sunday, Come after lunch. to those of you who don't know where my house is, it's at B6, cawangan lalulintas PHQ, Gadong. lagi inda tahu olehnya, tau kamu tempat Polis Trafik? (bukan Polis Headquarters atu ah). sudah kamu masuk entrance nya, ada simpang dapan, kiri sama kanan. Kamu ambil sebalah KANAN. Then find the second bungalow to your left or try to find my car numbers which is the 740's, kalau atu pun inda tahu cuba cari pajero ku ah yang kamu malar naik ah. :P anyway hope you guys will come. contact number 8888500 
P.S. sorry if i have not been replying your raya greetings and further texts, credit ku masa ani $0.05.alum bebali. so yeah :D. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all of you, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. try to catch me at MSN guys. from #11

No comments: