Sunday, November 16, 2008

WHAT? ANOTHER COMIC FROM PPB5? IS THIS REAL?

hey u all, the guy yg suka ketawa manja is BACK! hehheheh *there u go, the ketawa manja* well, me dah ada idea for me punya next comic. as usual, it is all about ppb. Jazmi and Jon punya comic has hit the US billboard. Number ONE kaliah since nada orang buat comic me tah ganya yg ada dlm carta atu. paham u? me pun. hehhehe *ketawa manja*

these are one of the comments me dapat for the Jazmi and Jon Comic:
  • "It's not Twilight, it's better than that" Jazmi, PPB Basah
  • "Three Thumbs Up!" Azeerul, founder of PPB
and some other more. well now the main character is the lucky number 30! siapa tu? hmm.. u all call him "bone-thug" why??? ia suka banar number 3 why????? u'll find out nanti di "HOW AIMAN JOIN PPB" UNRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!


andangnya tu me inda colour kan badan u ah.. because U GET TO CHOOSE THE COLOUR OF YOUR BODY AS A CAT! how cool is that, huh? well, we are all waiting for you aiman. so please decide the colours you want on your body. because if u don't beb, no comics for us to read. SMOKE please!

BAIK BELAJAR CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: