Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Minta Maaf Darimu. Part one

I'm really sorry. .to Bahrin.

First is to bahrin, i dont like the way u always tease me b4. I hate it so much. Thats y i say things that i shouldnt say to u.i'm sorry that i didnt do anything to wish u goodbye because i know that we will meet again like always. Rumah dekat x ah, skulah pun dekat. Ndaku lupa akan jasamu sbagai kaptenku last year. We always try to make things better. I really love it. Walaupun nda manang zi. Thank u for making me a better footballer than b4. I truly salute u as the captain. Honestly, U r the best one that i know so far. No other captain that i know has the same level of leadership n commitment as yours.

We're going to take that RBA scholarship next year together. So, please change. Jngn malas, do ur homework. Get as much 'O' as u can. .N respect others especially urg smsab atu.

No comments: